Junior and Senior High Midwinter Retreats 2017
"May the Faith Be With You"
There are two MidWinter options this year at Bridgeport Camp. Simply select which dates work best for your group!
January 27-29, 2017 at Bridgeport Camp
Registration for MidWinter 1 is closed.
February 10-12, 2017 at Bridgeport Camp
Registration for MidWinter 2 is closed.
If you have questions, please call Chelsea at 940-683-2555.
Join us for a weekend of exciting teaching, relevant messages and powerful music in an inviting community. These are mixed MidWinters — both junior high and senior high are invited.
Check-in is from 8:00 p.m.-8:45 p.m. on Friday night. We conclude by 11:30 a.m. on Sunday.
You must bring 1 adult for every 1-7 youth. Please note gender ratios of youth to adults (i.e. bringing 7 girls and 1 male adult makes cabin assignments difficult).
ALL Adults must register, pay, submit MinistrySafe certificate, clear background check and sign a medical release. MinistrySafe certificates must be dated within 2 years of the last day of the event you are registering for. Background checks and medical release forms must be dated within ONE year of the last day of the event.
Please submit a signed Medical Release Form for each person registered for MidWinter 1 and 2.
Registration Costs and Deadlines
REGULAR REGISTRATION $105 until midnight January 4, 2017
Late Registration $125 for MidWinter 1:
January 5-17, 2017 at midnight or until FULL
No Registration for MidWinter 1 after January 17, 2017
Late Registration $125 for MidWinter 2:
January 5-30, 2017 at midnight or until FULL
No Registration for MidWinter 2 after January 30, 2017
Registration for CCYM members:
$55 prior to midnight January 4, 2017; $65 January 7, 2017 to end
Complimentary registration for Directors, Musicians, Speaker, Nurse
- Willingness to learn and grow in faith
- Sleeping bag or sheets and a blanket for twin bed
- Towel and washcloth
- Sleeping attire
- Casual clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Warm Clothes … check the weather!
- Rain gear … check the weather!
- Money for Youth Service Fundraiser and Snack-Shack
- Signed Medical Release Form
- Medications clearly labeled
- Adults – Background check and MinistrySafe certificate
Do NOT Bring:
- Closed mind or negative attitude
- Alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs or substances
- Any weapons
- Wheels (hoverboards, skateboards, roller blades, etc.)
MidWinter retreats are sponsored and led by the North Texas UMC Conference Council on Youth Ministries.
- 2017 Senior High Camp (SH) is Full!
- 2017 Junior High 1 Camp (JH-1) is Full!
- 2017 Children's Camp (C-3) is Full!
- 2017 Summer Camp Registration is NOW OPEN!
- Confirmation Connection Camp: January 13-15, 2017
- MidWinter 2017
- 2016 Summer Camps Highlight Video
- Camp Bible: September 24-25, 2016
- Schedule Your Team Building Ropes Course Now for 2016!
- 2016 Summer Camp Registration is NOW OPEN!
- Abilene, TX (30)
- Bridgeport Texas (33)
- Children's Camp (20)
- Dallas, TX (30)
- Denton, TX (31)
- Ft. Worth, TX (31)
- Grand Prairie, TX (31)
- Job Opportunities (1)
- Junior High (15)
- McKinney, TX (29)
- MidWinter (4)
- North Texas (19)
- NTC Retreats (9)
- Plano, TX (29)
- Richardson, TX (31)
- Senior High (13)
- Summer Camp Photos (4)
- Urban Camp (2)
- Wichita Falls, TX (31)
- Youth Annual Conference (1)