Camp Bible: September 21-22, 2019
Camp Bible 2019: Be the Church
Registration is now closed!
September 21-22, 2019
Join us for a Bible Retreat for children who will be in Grades 3-5 in the 2019-2020 school year.
To access your account, please click the button below:
- $80 until August 20, 2019
- $90 from August 21, 2019 – September 10, 2019
- No registrations after September 10, 2019
Each camper needs to be registered by their parent/guardian.
If the church is paying for the camper, please contact Chelsea at the camp with a list of campers: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are going to be part of this very special weekend where our theme will be Be the Church. We will focus on the words Jesus gave us to live out his ministry as the body of Christ as we speak the love, grace, truth and compassion of God.
At Camp Bible, we recognize how important it is for us to use our Bibles since God continues to talk to us through words and stories. Not only will we share in the adventure of learning about our Bibles, we will share in camp life as well. Get ready to look at the stars, eat outside, play games, shoot arrows, dance, do crafts and so much more.
We have made a list of the things you need to bring, so make sure when you pack that you check the list (see below). We can’t wait to meet you! It’s going to be a blast!
10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. on Saturday, September 21, 2019 in Martin.
10:00 a.m. on Sunday, September 22, 2019, at the cross
Camp will be finished at 11:00 a.m. Sunday, September 23, 2019. Parents and families are invited to join us for the closing worship that begins at 10:00 a.m. at the cross (weather permitting). We hope you will join us for Sunday morning worship at Bridgeport Camp!
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag (or sheets and blanket)
- Re-fillable Water Bottle
- One clean set of comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes (flip-flops and sandals are discouraged)
- Soap & shampoo
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Plastic bag – for dirty clothes
- Bug spray
- Rain Jacket and/or umbrella
What NOT to bring
- Cell phones
- Other electronics (for games, music, etc.)
All Campers must bring a completed medical information form when registering.
Keep medicine the bare minimum! Please have the medication in the original container in a zip-lock bag with your child’s name on the bag and the instructions written down inside it. Put your medication where you can access it and bring it with you to check-in to give the nurse. If your child is carpooling with another adult, please give the medications to the adult who is bringing your child and have that adult check in medicine at registration.
Questions about camp:
Please contact one of us:
- Kay Ash – email@example.com
- Natalie Nenovich – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Fornero – email@example.com
- Abbey Echols – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emma Williams – email@example.com or 972-526-5054
Questions about registration or payment:
- Chelsea Taft – firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-683-2555
Let’s go to camp!
To access your account, please click here: