- Reservations are secured for requested dates when a deposit for the event and a signed reservation contract are received.
- The deposit is due by the due date stated on the contract. This deposit is refundable in full up to thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled event but will be forfeited if the event is canceled within thirty (30) days of the reservation date.
- A final minimum number (maximum 25% reduction) is required 7 days prior to the event.
- Groups not reserving the entire facility may expect other groups to be using adjacent facilities.
- Smoking is not permitted inside buildings.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- Standard meal times are as follows (unless otherwise requested):
- Breakfast – 8:00 a.m.
- Lunch – 12:00 p.m.
- Dinner – 6:00 p.m.
- The swimming pool is open from May 1 through September 30 during selected hours only. During Summer Camps or other United Methodist Conference events, swim times are scheduled and lifeguards are provided. Bridgeport Camp requires lifeguards for all pool rental contracts. The camp has lifeguards we request to work, but if they are unavailable, the contracted party can provide their own lifeguard as long as they provide credentials.
- Final payment can be made at the Business Office before departure or within fourteen (14) days of the date of billing.
Make Checks Payable to:
Bridgeport Camp and Conference Center
P. O. Box 215
Bridgeport, TX 76426