Without volunteers, it would be impossible to have a successful ministry at summer camp. We would love for you to be a part of our team!
Volunteer registration is open.
Steps to Becoming a Bridgeport Summer Camp Volunteer:
- Fill out the Volunteer Application.
- Wait to be contacted by one of your camp directors. (If you have not been contacted by a camp director within 2 weeks, please email email@example.com).
- Once approved by the camp director, the camp will need the following:
- A copy of a completed Background Check that has been completed within one year of the last day of the camp for which you are volunteering.
- A copy of your Ministry Safe Certificate valid within the last two years, not expiring before the last day of the camp for which you are volunteering.
- A completed 2017 Adult Medical Release form.
Please read the description below to see if you would be interested in applying as a volunteer:
|Two Main Areas of Responsibility:
1. Hospitality and Guide
2. Group Activity Leadership